Press Release – For Immediate Release
How Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Can Strengthen Their Health amidst COVID-19
Vancouver, British Columbia (Viz Release) April 20, 2020 – – According to Centre for Disease Control (CDC) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA), people with underlying health problems are at a higher risk when it comes to contracting the novel corona virus (COVID-19). Similar statements have been made by medical professionals who are doing such a tremendous job of saving lives in North America. Therefore, the disease’s impact on diabetics must be considered. Due to the risk involved, it is crucial for diabetics to strengthen themselves to fight against COVID-19 and its effects.
“Type 2 diabetes, and particularly, pre-diabetes, are on the increase and taking the lives of tens of thousands of people, globally, each year. But there is an evidence-supported cure available which many type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetics can take advantage of now while staying home,” says Ernest Quansah, type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes researcher. (Quansah is also author of Diabetics Journey: How Type 2 Diabetes Can Be Reversed and Cured.)
Disseminators of evidence that diabetes cured include, and are not limited to, the below:
1. WebMD, the leading healthcare information provider to medical doctors and healthcare professionals. Doctors and healthcare professionals trust WebMD and so should pre-diabetics and type 2 diabetics. Their article relating to a specific type 2 diabetes cure program is titled: “Secret recipe: How a Chef Cured His Type 2 Diabetes“.
2. The results of a clinical research study performed by Dr. Natalia McInnes of McMaster University, Ontario, were published in The National Post in March 2016. The article is titled “Type 2 diabetes can be cured in four months – if you cut calories and exercise, research shows”. As the title states, studies performed by McInnes show that type 2 diabetes can be cured.
3. In a large clinical trial started in 2016, and which is still ongoing in the UK, researchers have found that that type 2 diabetes can be put into remission following a regime of diet and exercise.
According to Quansah, “The evidence of a cure has been available for many years. However, most pre-diabetics and type 2 diabetics are not aware it. Dr. Dodd, whom I consulted during my research on whether type 2 diabetes can be cured or not, said, ‘If people will eat moderately and exercise, 90% of their diseases will go away, including diabetes and the threat of heart attack. Instead they pin their hopes on modern medicine to help them.’ The worst thing diabetics and pre-diabetics can do to themselves is take their condition for granted, resulting in far more serious diseases, such as heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, and even limb amputation. The danger of type 2 diabetes is that it kills its victim slowly. Because the deterioration process may not be painful, initially, it often goes undetected.”
Quansah further explains, “Type 2 diabetes is a progressive condition that starts from pre-diabetes. It often progresses to full-blown type 2 diabetes. Without proper treatment, it progresses to the type 1 diabetes. At that stage, the victim requires manual insulin injections. At this time, when people are being encouraged to stay home to prevent the spread of COVID-19, it presents an excellent opportunity for pre-diabetics and diabetics to try our diet and exercise plan, proven to help reverse their condition. We have taken the guess work out of reversing pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes and made our cure program available on these two websites. https://justfordiabetics.com/ and https://diabetesselfcure.com/. All the user has to do is download the file onto a computer and follow the user guide. It is very simple.
What type 2 diabetics and pre-diabetics can expect from this diabetes cure plan:
· Literature to educate the user
· A chef-prepared menu cycle with delicious recipes to follow each day. It incorporates the keto diet and lays out a schedule for when to eat meals and snack.
· Exercises to done, how frequently, and the best time to do them (Optional)
· Information on which supplements to take each day and at what time to take them
· 2 FREE video tutorials to guide users
By the end of the first month, the user will begin to see a significant improvement in their health. The program works even faster for users who are managing their diabetes with pharmaceutical medicines.
Ernest Quansah is a lifestyle strategist, diabetes researcher, and the author of Diabetic’s Journey: How Type 2 Diabetes Can Be Revered and Cured. He is the founder of Just For Diabetics. He is available for radio, press, and TV interviews, as well as speaking engagements.