Wokingham, UK and Quebec City, Canada (Viz Release) June 8, 2020 – –
- New NetFinder+ online application gives B2B marketers the ability to target technology decision-makers across 17 countries at launch
- Industry-leading online platform combines validated firmographic, technographic, and contact data to understand market dynamics, identify ideal customers, and activate across engagement channels.
Rhetorik, the technology sales accelerator, announces the launch of NetFinder+, its expanded, multi-national sales and marketing intelligence platform for enterprise tech vendors. The new platform features an enhanced online portal, and coverage of 17 EMEA countries, providing the highest-quality data that sales and marketing teams can use to improve their campaigns immediately.
NetFinder+ extends Rhetorik’s existing industry-leading coverage of UK and Ireland organisations, the technologies they use and the people responsible for those technology decisions. Geographic coverage now extends to Benelux, Nordics, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Poland, Switzerland and Spain. With a five-fold increase in the number of technology categories captured, the new service offers enhanced install data on cloud, enterprise and vertical industry applications, system software and middleware applications – across Europe and beyond.
Underpinning the enhanced offering is a comprehensive new taxonomy for classifying key enterprise technologies. The all-new Rhetorik Technology Classification (RTC) refreshes and structures the categorization of business technology assets, services and products.
Rhetorik’s NetFinder+ reports on as many as 164 data fields per company site, including:
- Individual contact data – including Name, Title, Email and Phone Number (compliant with all relevant data privacy and security regulations)
- Firmographic data – includes Business Name and Location, Revenues, Numbers of employees and Line of business
- Technographic data – account technology profiles on installed IT assets such as telecoms equipment, networking devices, and server and desktop hardware; software products from traditional enterprise applications and operating systems to new cloud platforms and vertical industry applications; services and consumables suppliers.
Rhetorik provides data used by technology sales and marketing teams to improve their planning and campaigns immediately. Rhetorik’s DataClinik supports data operations teams by cleaning and enriching client data to deliver complete and accurate CRM data for better sales and marketing outcomes.
Based in the UK and Canada, Rhetorik’s sales and marketing intelligence and data cleaning services offer the highest possible standards by combining big data, automated information handling, human curation and meticulous quality control. Rhetorik serves customers globally with UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific coverage.
+44 (0)118 989 8580