The 4th edition of The World Offshore Wind Market Forecast, by energy business advisors Douglas-Westwood, examines drivers, case studies, key players, major markets and growth prospects for the global offshore wind sector. The report builds upon previous editions with the addition of comprehensive commercial analysis and a more detailed expenditure model.
Key features of the report
– The rationale for offshore wind including discussion of climate change issues, related policy, as well as mainstream alternatives.
– Description of an offshore wind development from start to finish, with all critical areas covered from surveying to operations and maintenance. Case studies and cost structures are included for the first time.
– Discussion of all critical markets for offshore wind including the UK, Germany and China. For each country, information is provided on development to date, national policies and financial incentives.
– An all new commercial insights section, which highlights emerging trends and potential bottlenecks in the emerging offshore wind sector. Discussion points include the increasing scale of offshore wind farms and vessel build programmes.
– Historic data and five year forecasts covering the period from 2007 to 2016. A detailed comparison with the previous edition is included, highlighting development over the last year. Capital expenditures are broken down to a more granular level and operations and maintenance costs are included for the first time.
Why purchase this report?
– Geared to meet senior executives’ needs in business planning and decision making
– Access commercial analysis based on DW’s extensive in-house database of offshore wind projects
– Find clear country-by-country analysis of key markets and the factors driving growth
– Benefit from DW’s leading forecasting expertise developed and refined over many years
– All data is presented clearly and accessibly.
1 Executive Summary And Conclusions
2 Why Offshore Wind?
3 An Offshore Wind Development
4 Commercial Insights
5 Key Markets
6 Market Forecasts